The Terex® FM 200 Bucket Wheel is a highly efficient dewatering unit. It has the capability to remove silts, slimes and clays from sand to produce up to 2 saleable products.
• Can recover 1 or 2 grades of sand from wet feed or bolt-on boiler box option for direct dry feed
• Maximum recovery of saleable material through the removal of silt, slimes and clays below 75μm (200 mesh)
• Variable speed bucket wheel processes 80-90% of material, reducing wear on the rubber lined pumps & cyclones
• Major reduction in fine material discharging to the water management system, thus reducing recovery cycle and cost
• Low maintenance & simple operation with self regulating sump tank
• High frequency dewatering screen reduces residual water content in your final product to 10–15%
• All electric plant pre-wired to control panel or isolators to integrate with other Terex equipment