The world’s first aggregate washing plant to integrate heavy attrition with sizing, lightweight contaminants removal and hydrocyclone based fines recovery in a single highly portable chassis. AggWash is a rapid-install solution for a wide range of applications within the aggregates, recycling, remediation and mining sectors.
Primarily designed for the processing of construction and demolition waste but equally suited to virgin material applications. The AggWash 60-1 / 60-2 is capable of producing four grades of aggregate and up to two grades of sand at up to 70 tonnes per hour. AggWash was Winner of the 2010 World Demolition Awards.
• Produces up to 4 grades of aggregate and 1 or 2 grades of sand
• Modular design, pre-plumbed with single connection point for quick set-up
• All electric plant, pre-wired complete with simple plc control panel
• Log washer angle adjustment allows increased material retention and removal of trash
• Overband magnet on feed conveyor for removal of ferrous metals
• Rubber lined pumps, cyclones and transfer points for extended plant life
• Transportable as single chassis or in 3-4 containers